Ernst Leopold Foundry from Blansko in accordance with the law, published in the Collection of Letters an annual report, a financial statement and report on relations, all for 2016.
We select from the documents the following facts:
- With effect from 1 April 2016 was introduced a new organizational structure of the company: 4 production teams (inland – abroad – artistic castings – pattern shop) were set up, the heads of which are responsible for the management and coordination of all processes with individual specialized departments.
- The company produces about 2 to 2.5% of the total production of castings in the Czech Republic.
- About 33% of the production is directed to export, especially to the EU countries.
- In 2016 were produced 4,531 tonnes of cast iron castings, 722 tonnes of ductile iron castings and 977 tonnes of steel castings.
- The operation of the steelworks in 2016 was devoted mainly to the production of parts for energy purposes and the petrochemical industry. In steel castings there has been a large increase in the field of transport.
- Operation of gray cast iron was devoted from 70% to the production of pressing tools for tool shops and hardening shops. There were casted here pressing tools on a polystyrene model with embedded tubes for the first time. The same method was subsequently used for production of energy products. In the case of grey iron castings, we have noticed an increase in production of polystyrene models for automotive customers.
- The production of castings on wooden models for customers from the engineering field has also increased.
- There worked 298 employees in the company on average in 2016.
The management of the company evaluates 2016 as good. We believe, and the results so far confirm this, that this year will be also successful and in many parameters we will improve the indicators of 2016.
Thank you for your trust and cooperation.
We wish you a nice summer.