In the middle of this year went Ernst Leopold s.r.o. foundry from Blansko through a challenging recertification audit that confirmed the readiness of our production and non-production processes at the international level.
The recertification was carried out for the original standards EN ISO 9001:2008 and EN ISO 14001:2008 by means of transition to their new versions EN ISO 9001:2015 and EN ISO 14001:2015. The changes between the two versions of the EN ISO 9001 management system were so crucial that not only cosmetic adjustments to the current management and quality system were sufficient but complete revisions and reprocessing has been necessary.
We have chosen the internationally recognized company DNV GL (Det Norske Veritas and Germanischer Lloyd) as a supplier of training and certification services, with which we have been cooperating for a long time.
The audit was for Ernst Leopold s.r.o. very successful. There was not found significant or critical disagreement with the new version of EN ISO 9001:2015 and it brought number of positive findings that have prompted our management to improve the management system for the next period.
“The certificate of management system according to EN ISO 9001:2015” valid from 16.7.2018 together with our more than 40 Czech and international certificates is to be found here.
The most significant differences concerning the transition to the new version of EN ISO 9001 has been registered in the following seven points.
1. The organizations are required to undertake a very thorough analysis of their own production and non-production processes, to create process maps including demonstration of the continuity of processes and demands on human and material resources.
2. In case of the key processes it was necessary to predict all possible risks associated with them. The analysis is used to support and improve the process access at all management levels.
3. Lower demands on the scope of documentation of the quality management system and its keeping in electronic form.
4. The standard requires a definition of all interested parties involved in the quality management system, for example state institutions, acceptance organizations, owners and employees of the company.
5. The context of the organization must include both external and internal influences that affect the quality of the products provided.
6. The new version of the standard calls for a long-term quality policy objectives to be taken into account also at the strategic level across the organization.
7. The EN ISO 9001: 2015 standard was created in a new structure which is now the same for all standards (e.g. EN ISO 14001, EN ISO 18001, etc.). This allows an easier integration of individual management systems.
We believe that our successful recertification is a positive message for our customers and motivation for further cooperation